Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HELP! I'M DROWNING!! ...in homework.

I realized I haven't made a new post in nearly a month because I'm so busy!!


This semester I'm taking 18 hours of classes, and there's just so much reading to do! Want to know what courses I'm taking this semester? ....good! I'm glad you want to know!! Listed below are the classes I'm taking, and my opinion about them.


Business Statistics: SO CHILL. I love math related subjects, and my teacher is pretty cool. No complaints  :)


Christian Heritage: not my cup of tea. Seems a bit too philosophical for my taste. Professor is dynamic!


Chapel: no comment. haha


English: so far, pretty easy. My classmates are basically lifeless...discussions don't go well in this class.


World Oceans: not interested in this subject at all, but my professor is so adorable!! Cute little old lady :)


Business: LOVE. EVERYTHING. ABOUT. THE. CLASS.


Leadership: two hours straight of discussion what a leader is can get bland very quickly.


Besides classes and homework, all I do is eat (I'm pretty sure I gained 5 pounds this week), work out (while reading homework), and stressing about how much stuff I have to do.


Alright, that's it. Pretty lame month, but at least I'm still alive right?!




or am I?!?! dun dun DUNNNNN!!!!

1 comment: