Monday, December 12, 2011

CLEAN UP YOUR SHIT: rant on community bathrooms

Hello! I have a 2 hour layover in San Francisco, so I thought, why not make a new post! Hopefully I can whip something out in 45 minutes or less because the Internet will cut off then...ok enough explaining; let's get to the point.

COMMUNITY BATHROOMS

So, I'm in a traditional residence hall at Baylor, and that usually means the utilization of community bathrooms. Seriously girls, YOU ARE GIRLS. Pick up after yourselves.

MY TOILET RANT:
I don't want to see that you had an explosive diarrhea and totally missed the toilet.
I don't want to see your pubic hair all over the toilet seat.
I don't want to see your menstrual blood on the toilet seat either. (I don't want to get your diseases...)

MY SHOWER RANT:
I didn't know you were A HAIRY APE. I really don't like picking up huge clumps of hair from the drain. It seriously looks like a little animal that drowned in the shower.
I also don't like seeing your hair displayed all across the shower walls.
I don't like seeing your nasty band-aids stuck on the walls either.
I DON'T LIKE SEEING YOUR SANITARY NAPKINS OR BLOODY TAMPONS IN THE SHOWERS!!!

Ok, now that I got that out, overall, what I want to say, PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOURSELVES.
I do realize that we have housekeeper ladies cleaning our bathrooms, but that doesn't give you the right to trash the place. Would you treat your house the same way you've treated the public comfort room? Do you expect your mother to always clean up your shit? (Shit in the sense is taken literally. I'm hilarious sometimes)

Bottom line: college is your new home, so treat it like it is your own home.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously lol'd there. I was a super loud laugh too, my roommate must think I'm going insane because of finals...

    ReplyDelete