Monday, August 15, 2011

A New Beginning

Just last week I finished summer session at Baylor University. I took Communication Studies 1302 which is Speech for Business and Professional Students, and I'm happy to say, I aced my first college course! But now, I have three days before I move in for my fall semester, and I think it is a perfect opportunity to start my blog!


I realize that starting college full time is a new beginning for me, and for this reason, I want to document my life as a college student so that I can see how I change down the road. Plus, my friends and I sort of made a pact to start a blog... so here I am fulfilling my promises! :D


In any case, I officially start classes in exactly a week, so expect to see a new blog post sometime on the weekend...that is, if I'm not lazy... or bored... or dead from heat stroke. :)

1 comment: